Today is our Temple sealing Anniversary. Our family celebrates 17 yrs of being an eternal family. I can not believe that it has been 17 yrs. I can remember that day so clearly. I remember how I felt and how overwhelmed I was that finally I was worthy to enter the temple. I remember how beautiful our children looked as they entered the sealing room. I really can testify to you all that we have been so blessed as a family since that day. I am so glad that I have my wonderful husband for my eternal companion. I am so greatful for the gospel.
I am doing the happy dance......
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



2 comments:
I'm surprised at how much I can remember from that day! It really is amazing to see how far we've come and how big of a blessing the gospel has been in our family. Words can’t express the gratitude I have for that single decision you and dad made. My life and the path I'm on is all a result of your decision. Thank you sooo much!!!
amen. Thanks for making the right choices so I could marry Josh. I sure love him, and I love you guys, too. Thanks for your sacrifices and good choices!
Post a Comment