CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

back to the routine

Well Christmas has come and gone. We are back in the routine of life again.
We had a sleep over Saturday night with the grand kids. all were in attendance except out cute Mr D who is back in Missouri with his mom and dad. Miss McKall did not sleep over. So we had 7 of the 9 in attendance.
We had lots of fun. We ate pizza, played the play station and we watched Ratatouille. There is just something wrong about a rat being in the kitchen. The kids really liked it though.
They all went home early in the morning because they had a pajama primary activity. It was a get to know your teacher day.. I am terrible at taking pictures. I will try to be better about that...

2 comments:

aLi said...

How fun! I'm sure Mr D would've loved being around all his cousins, especially if they were all lying on the floor he would've been dive-bombing and cuddling all night! We just watched that movie this weekend, I laughed a lot, it was better than I expected it to be.
By the way, I changed my privacy settings... so, in order for you to see my blog I have to send you an e-mail. I will call you or you can call me anytime! Lots of love.

Josh said...

I'm rather jealous!!! Sounds like you had a blast and im sure the kids loved it. Luckily for Mr D, he'll be there to see ya in no time flat. I on the other hand won't!

love ya and miss ya!