CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sadie the Dog has been Tagged

Sadie the dog was born on August 4 2007, She was a birthday gift to Scott from me. She is an incorrigible pee tale puppy. Who is absolutely adored by Scott. She loves the grand kids. She loves the grankids binkies especially. She loves to hunt butterflies, grasshoppers and any kind of fly or bug. I will post pictures of her later.

2 comments:

aLi said...

Thanks Cindy... I honestly really truly do like Sadie. I like her a lot!!! Tell Scott that I just like my kids a little bit more. That's why sometimes I get upset at Sadie when she steals Amelia's binky or knocks Conrad down.
I like her a lot, I promise!

I wanted to add one item:
Sadie is Scott's other girlfriend.

Jamie said...

Sadie is such a cute dog even if she steals the babies binkies and pees everywhere. Dad is a little sickening with her and I agree with Ali she is the other woman, but all in all she has been a fun addition to our family. Don't tell Kyle I called her family. Haha