Is it really July 1 2009, Where does the time go. So much has been happening in our lives and I have not even written anything about it all. I will start with our trip to Missouri to see Josh, Ali, Conrad and adorable Millie Bean. We arrived on June 23 2009 and sadly left June 29 2009.We had so much fun. We ate M&M's thanks Ali! We read books with Conrad and Amelia, We ate delicious food prepared by Ali, We went to Oklahoma Joes for some good ole barbecue. Ali and I went shopping. We went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert. We saw Jane and Scott and got to spend some time with them. We had a heat wave and it was so hot we stayed indoors and then it cooled off so We went to the Fun Penguin Park. Scott did take pictures but I am so bad at this blogging stuff I won't make any promises of pictures getting posted. We really did have a wonderful time. It is so fun to spend time with the grand kids and get reacquainted with them.
We have had some health issues in the family this past year. Scott's step dad Max has cancer. He has done the surgery, radiation and Chemo, He is hanging in there. He has had some really rough days and spent some time in the Hospital. He is a tough guy and he is doing well. He goes golfing when he feels up to it.
My Mother the Amazing Ruby! has breast cancer. She just had a double mastectomy about a month ago. She had her first Chemo treatment yesterday. She is doing really well. My mom does not let things get her down. She is an awesome example of going with the flow. She is tough and she keeps on going like the Ever Ready Bunny. We are not sure how the Chemo will effect her so keep her in your prayers.
My niece Dani got Married while we were gone to Missouri. Every one said that she was the most beautiful glowing bride. I can't wait to see the pictures.
I know that there is much that has happened that I have not written about. I need to do this more often. Ali is the Queen Blogger. I can even compete.
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



2 comments:
Cindy,
It was fun being with you and Scott in Missouri! Thanks for the family update!
Scott
Ditto from Jane! You two are the perfect grandparents! We SO enjoyed seeing you and your cute Missourians! love, Jane
Post a Comment