Well I guess it is our turn for trials. May 19th was a great and sad day for the Shepherds. Joshua turned 29 yrs old That is the great part. I was in Missouri visiting them. Joshua had a lump on his right side. He went to the dr on the day before his birthday and he had an mri. His Dr called on the morning of his birthday and said that he has a tumor and needs to see a specialist.
That same night Mckall was diagnosed with Lukemia. .
Mckall spent about 6 days in the hospital and has received three chemo treatments. She is doing well considering what she is going through. She has a round moon face and belly from the steriods that she is taking. She also has a ravenous appetite. She just can not get her tummy full. It is always growling. Jake and Lea are amazing. They are such good parents.
Joshua has an appt to see Dr Rosenthall tomorrow, a radioligist thursday and an oncologist on friday. I hope will have more info about his fibrosarcoma diagnosis.
This is one of those times in life that you have to rely on the Lord. I am so thankful for prayer and the comfort of the Holy Ghost.
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



1 comments:
And I am so thankful for a mother that got her son to the doctor. We are SO grateful to you for your inspiration. We are praying mightily for Josh and your little Mckall.
We love you and your family. Jane
Post a Comment