Well, life continues to go on. We have had a very busy weekend. Grandma Bev and Wes came and stayed with us. They arrived Friday afternoon and left this morning before I left for work. We went to Carly and Alyssa's soccer games on Saturday morning. I will post some pictures that we took. We then went to R C Willey and I bought new furniture for the family room in the basement. Jake, Lea and the girls came over and had dinner with us. Sunday was Church and teaching primary. We then went to dinner at Jamie and Kyles. Kyle fixed a delectable diner of baked potatoes and meat loaf. It was better than Dads. Jamie and Kyle have had the back yard all landscaped and it is really nice. they have a fire pit area, a basketball court and the tramp is in the ground. I went out and jumped on the tramp with Max , Ashleigh and Parker. I realized that I need to get in shape. The kids kicked my but. We had a good time. Just another busy weekend.
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



2 comments:
Wow, it's crazy how life really does go on, I MISS IT! I will have to ask Kyle his recipe for meat loaf. Ha ha, I hope Scott-e's feelings weren't hurt by it! How lovely to see Wes and Bev, and how awesome for you to be around family all the time. *starting to count down the days*
sounds like you guys are keeping busy!! Everythings going to be different when we come to visit. Tell everyone hi for us!
Post a Comment