CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well the month of October is starting out like the month of September. We are going to celebrate my mom Ruby's "70th" birthday on Sunday. Her actual b-day is Ocotber 9th. We are going to have a suprise birthday party for her at our house. It will be a housefull. We are just having family but when you get all the kids, grand kids and great grandkids it is about 50 strong. I hope that she will enjoy the day.
Josh and Ali everyone is going to be coiming around 4.00 pm in the afternoon if you would like to call and be part of the fun.

2 comments:

aLi said...

ohh man I wish we could just BE THERE! That's so crazy young grandma Ruby is turning 70!!!!
Thanks for keeping us informed, and making me homesick!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like you are gonna have one full house!!! I wish we could be there! tell grandma happy b-day and let everyone know that we are doing well and we miss them.