CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 Day Work Week

Well this is the first official 4 day work week that has been mandated by Our Governor Jon Huntsman. It has been a grueling 1st week. I hope that my body and sleep patterns will catch on and adjust soon. It will be really nice to have Fridays off. It is tough to get up at 4.30 to 4.45 so I can get to the train in time for the 6.00 departure. It is worth getting up and not having to drive home in the terrible rush hour traffic. I will be sleeping in tomorrow. I will enjoy a three day weekend and be rejuvinated for the next 4 day work week.

PS Family update, Ben and Heather had their baby boy this week. he only weighed 5lbs 2 oz.(that could be off a little I got the info from your dad and he got it from Grandpa Shepeherd. We have not talked to Kamie or Ben.

2 comments:

aLi said...

Congrats to them! That is exciting! Have Lacy and Dave found out what they're having yet? I keep forgetting to ask you when I talk to you on the phone.
I hope you get all recuperated this weekend, so the 4 day work week is worth the extra-stress on your body.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Hey Cindy,

Glad you have a day off to recuperate! I can tell your tired. Look how you spelled Grandpa Shepherd's last name. :-))

Love you guy's,

Scott