CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kicking the Dr Pepper Habit

I am on day four with out Dr Pepper. It has not been as bad as I thought it would be... I decided that it was time to get serious about this habit and be done with it. I have been drinking lots of water and Crystal Lite. I think this has helped me not to get the terrible withdrawal headache. Once I feel this bad habit is really gone and I am in control of my self I will try to over come something else.

2 comments:

aLi said...

Wow, look at you! I love your new blog look, and your music is nice, too.
Congratulations on kicking the habit. Headaches are horrible. Good luck sticking to it. So, does this mean Scott R is kicking his diet coke habit, too? LoL.

McKenzie said...

Cute new blog! How are you all doing at home?