ABC"S getting to know you
A-Attached or single: 31 1/2 years attached
B-Best Friend: Scott R Shepherd
C- Cake or Pie: sometimes both
D-Day: Sunday- Church and family day
E- Essential Item: purse it has everyting in it
F- Favorite Color: Purple& Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Netiher I am a chocolate girl
H-Home town: Syracuse
I- Indulgences: Sleep and Chocolate
J- January or July: January, I like new beginnings
K- Kids: One beautful brillint Daughter and two Handsome and
billant Sons
L-Life is incomplete with out: The gospel and my Family
M-Marriage date: Sept 4 1976
N-Number of Siblings: 3 , one brother and two sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Old Age
Q-Quote: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me". Erma Bombeck
R-Reason to smile. My Eternal family
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag Three: Ali, and will think about who else
U-Unknown fact about me: It will remain unknown
V- Vegetarian or Opressor of Animal: Where's the Beef?
W-Worst habit: Procrastination and Diet DR Pepper ( I procrastinate quiting the DR Pepper Habit)
X-rays or ultrasound: I love the ultrasound pictures of my newly forming grandchildren
Y-Your favorite food: All of it, I am not picky
Z-Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



1 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! I love it so much. I was happy to hear from you! How are you and all the kids? I saw pictures of Ali's new one. She is so sweet. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment