Scott has been gone all week to Island Park to visit with his mom. He took Parker and Carson along. He called last night and I think that they are having way to much silly boy and grandpa time. The boys had the gigles. Grandpa did as well. I was not able to go along because someone has to bring the bacon home and cook it.
I did go over to Jake and Lea's for dinner last night , it was really good. I played games with Mckall and Carly. Those two are crazy game players. They get a little roudy!. Tucker is so darn cute he coo's and giggles. He is so melo and so darn cute.
The rest of the week was the usual Relief Society meetings and stuff. Nothing to write about. I am very excited for the 3 days off. Yahoooo!!!!!!!
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



2 comments:
how fun for Scott to take his cute grandboy's along.
Have fun cooking some bacon. :)
I think Dad created some amazing memories with my boys. I know they will remember that trip for the rest of their lives. Thanks dad and thanks mom for bringing home the bacon.
Post a Comment