CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 13, 2010

September

September is the Month for the Shepherd Family. It starts on September 4th. Scott and I celebrated 34 yrs of wedded bliss. Ha Ha!! Jamie and Kyle celebrated 14 yrs of wedded Bliss on the 6th. Scott turned 58! years young on the 8th. Jake and Lea celebrated 11 yrs of wedded bliss on the 11th. Parker and Carson turned 12 yrs old on the 12th. They also received the Priesthood. Congratulations boys we are so proud of the great young men you are... Conrad turns 4 yrs old today and Great Grandpa Shepherd, Conrads namesake turns 80! years amazing young to day!!!   Happy Birthday you two. We will be done with the fun birthday festivities With Jake having a bday on the 21st and little miss Mckall will turn 4 on the 23rd.  Josh will come home for a visit on the 25th. What a fun September....

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't know about you but I am exhausted. It has been a very fun month. I can't believe that we are already half way through it.