November 8th is a very special day for the Shepherd Family. We became an eternal faimily 20 yrs ago today.
I just want to let my family know that I am truly blessed to have them in my life. I gave the lesson in RS yesterday and It was based on the talk the President Monson gave at Oct Conference about gratitude. He talked about being happy with what we have and not discouraged by what we lack. I have so many things to be greatful for. Scott is my best friend and my eternal companion. I feel so blessed to be his wife. I am blessed to be a mother and grandmother. We as a family have had some real health trials this year. With the trials come some amazing blessings, We have been greatly blessed with love and support all around us. The Lord is looking after us and I recognize his hand in my life daily. I love this time of year when the season changes and we start the Holiday season.
Anak Garuda 2020 4k ultra hd movie online - 720p
6 years ago



1 comments:
I love the beautiful family you've raised...especially the one living so far away! You are such an amazing mother and grandmother. I aspire to be more like you!
Your family is always in our prayers!
Love, Jane the other granny
Post a Comment